What people usually do when they want to reduce fat in the body are diets. However, sometimes this will not be enough. The belly is the most difficult part of the body to keep in shape.
So, we will show you the best exercises today that will help you keep this area in shape. You need to do them every morning in order to get some results in a couple of weeks.
7 Exercises to Reduce Your Belly
1. Forward Bend
- You need to stand with the feet close together for this one.
- They also need to be straight.
- Make sure you use your torso to bend down and try to touch your feet with your hands.
- Repeat 10 times.
2. Heavy Side Bend
- You need to be standing for this one also.
- The hands should be up because you will have to hold a dumbbell.
- Try to bend as much as you can on one of the sides.
- Stay like this for a couple of seconds.
- Afterward, repeat this on the other side. Try 10 times on each side.
- This one is the best exercise, especially for the belly.
- Start in a push-up position by using the elbows at an angle of 90 degrees.
- The body needs to form one straight line from the toes to the head.
4. Plank Knee to Elbow
- Lay with the fact towards the ground, the legs need to be extended.
- Then, push yourself in a plank position.
- The back should be flat and the core tight.
- The left knee should be brought to the right elbow.
- Pause for a bit and then go back to the initial position.
- Repeat this 10 times, on both sides.
- Start in a push-up position.
- Jump on every leg and change them.
- Your knees should be close to the chest.
- Lay down on the floor with the hands behind the head.
- One knee needs to be at an angle of 90 degrees.
- Start with moving your legs like you are riding a bike.
- The torso needs to be rotated while you are doing this.
- For this one, you also need to lay down and the arms should be behind the head and extended.
- The feet need to be close together while the toes are pointing towards the ceiling.
- Just lift the legs up while your body is raised off the floor and do it as you reach for the toes.
- Stay in this position for a couple of seconds and squeeze the abdominal muscles at all times. Finally, go back into the initial position.
- Just take our advice and try these exercises, your belly fat will be gone!