This is the best article for people who enjoy hiking. Running, walking etc. Because these physical activities are demanding, you need to hydrate your body well in order to protect it. You should also make sure your skin is well-moisturized as well as protected from the dangerous UV rays.
Why Is Magnesium the Main Ingredient of This Homemade Remedy?
Magnesium represents one of the most important minerals that offer our body to function well. Every cell in our body needs it. More than 300 chemical reactions in our body need it.3
Here are some of the best health benefits that magnesium offers:
- Improves circulation
- Helps in decreasing the risk of diabetes
- Decreases inflammation and speeds up the healing process of injuries
- Increases the way we absorb vitamin D from the sun
- Boosts energy
- Strengthens our bones and keeps them healthy
- This mineral is highly important for our health, but we still don’t intake it every day sufficiently.
- Start eating foods that are rich in magnesium and can help you prevent magnesium deficiency.
Another thing that can help you increase your levels of magnesium is by applying this mineral topically.
Magnesium Body Butter Recipe
- 3 tablespoons of Shea butter
- Half a cup of the homemade magnesium oil
- 2 tablespoons of emulsifying wax
- ¼ cup of organic coconut or avocado oil
- Put ¼ of the water into a small pot. Leave it to boil. Decrease the heat as soon as it starts boiling.
- Then, leave it to simmer. You should apply a Pyrex bowl on top of it in order to create a double-boiler.
- Just make sure the bowl doesn’t reach the water in the pot.
- All of the ingredients should be added to the bowl. Leave the magnesium oil aside.
- Let it melt. The mixture should be left to cool down at room temperature.
- Then, blend it and start pouring the magnesium oil gradually.
- As soon as everything is combined well, leave it to cool down in your fridge for 15 minutes. After that, blend everything again.
- You can use this home prepared magnesium body butter for up to 8 weeks. It would be best to keep it in your fridge.